samedi 8 novembre 2008

It is the time you have wasted for your rose...

... that makes your rose so important.

Today I've been sad.
I've done a good part of the things I had to do, but I've been sad. I've seen nobody, it does me good. Some quiet time to take care of myself, I can't refuse it. But you know, when you're alone, you think. It's great to think, but it depends on what you think about... Today I have been thinking about the past. I hate thinking about the past, but I couldn't help it, I could not throw this home-sickness away from my head. And I've been thinking about the Little Prince. I've reminded the way I had been crying when I read it last year. I've reminded the beauty of this book, the truthfulness of these words, the way everything seems so simple, is so simple. And I've been sad because though it is that simple, I'm terrified to say that I know only one person who knows what I mean. It is so difficult to be - just be and nothing else. To forget our thoughts, to forget our beliefs, our judgements.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly ; what is essential is invisible to the eye" said the fox.

Aucun commentaire: